While the market for facelifts, cheek lifts, and Botox injections remains highly profitable, an increasing number of people are exploring less invasive options to combat their wrinkles. Non-surgical facelift creams often promise results comparable to a $7,000 facelift—it’s just not going to happen. With that being said, facelift creams may offer a viable alternative to people interested in making an improvement on their wrinkles and sagging skin, but aren’t ready to go under the knife just yet. At Healthy Skin Portal, we’ve compiled the following list of top 5 non-surgical facelift creams. With a bit of patience and realistic expectations, you may just find that your impending facelift can be put off a little longer.
1. LifTight Facelift Cream. The internet is ablaze with advertisements for LifTight Facelift Cream, an As Seen on TV product. LifTight’s main draw is its efficiency: it claims to give younger-looking skin in just 90 seconds. Use the product by manually lifting your skin into a “tighter” position, smoothing on the cream, and letting LifTight dry. Ideally, your skin should dry in that same lifted position that you put it in. LifTight’s ingredient list is nowhere to be found online, but its advertisements claim that it’s a collagen-based cream. It retails for about $99 on Amazon, and can be used under makeup or alone. But LifTight Facelift Cream isn’t a permanent solution—it only offers results for as long as it’s on the skin. When used topically, collagen can help lessen fine lines and provide the skin with more elasticity. Collagen injections smooth out deep wrinkles, and can even give the lips a stronger contour. Our verdict for LifTight Facelift Cream? It’s a gimmick, and the hush-hush ingredient list is proof that nothing useful is in this product.
2. Givenchy No Surgetics Plasti Sculpt Lifting Serum. If you’re gonna get a facelift cream, you may as well do it from a super-luxe brand like Givenchy, right? No Surgetics Plasti Sculpt Lifting Serum targets the skin’s sagging areas like the cheeks, jowls, under eyes, and neck. Its patented formula contains Myo-Firm and Slim Profile complex to redefine facial contours, and re-vamp sagging tissue. Apply it nightly, and expect to see improved results over time. Givenchy also claims that their product will induce a more luminous complexion, thanks to their combination of antioxidants and minerals. Unlike LifTight, Givenchy isn’t claiming absolute wrinkle reduction in a matter of seconds. Rather, No Surgetics Plasti Sculpt Lifting Serum claims that it will subtly lessen fine lines, skin laxity, and dullness. Givenchy No Surgetics Plastic Sculpt Lifting Serum retails for about $150 at Sephora. At that price point, it’d be wise to look into other non-surgical options for anti-aging: microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.
3. Erase 3-Minute Instant Facelift. Another As Seen on TV product, the 3-Minute Instant Facelift by Erase promises to dramatically reduce even the deepest wrinkles in the same time that it takes to make three batches of minute rice. 3-Minute Instant Facelift works by contracting the physical space between wrinkles, thus smoothing them out. It works for over 24 hours, and can be used alone or with makeup. It’s unclear what exactly goes into the 3-Minute Instant Facelift to make it contract your wrinkles, but we’re pretty sure that any traditional anti-aging ingredients (collagen, caffeine) are out of the picture. Erase 3-Minute Instant Facelift runs for about $99.
4. Kinerase Extreme Lift Face. Kinerase has a pretty good rap amongst cult cosmetic followers. Extreme Lift Face promises instant anti-wrinkle results for your crow’s feet, frown lines, and nasolabial folds using a combination of peptides and natural extracts. The tightening effects take place in about 5 minutes, and are completely reversed after the product is removed—so if you’re looking for a permanent anti-aging fix, Extreme Lift Face probably isn’t your best bet. Use it in the morning, before makeup application for optimal results. Based on the ingredient list and Kinerase’s reputation for quality products, we think Extreme Lift Face may be worthwhile. And at $150 per ounce, it better offer some improvement on your aging face.
5. Chantecaille Biodynamic Lifting Cream. At an astounding $300, Chantecaille’s Biodynamic Lifting Cream is one of the most expensive facelift creams on the market. In addition to boosting moisture by 50% in just six hours, Chantecaille claims that their miracle cream can drastically plump up the skin and fill in wrinkles for an entire day. While most anti-wrinkle creams target very dry and mature skin, Chanetecaille’s lifting cream offers benefits to combination and oily skin. Reviews of Chantecaille’s Biodynamic Lifting Cream are generally favorable, but the price tag is a tipping point for many. Once you’ve crossed over into Chantecaille’s price range, it’d be wise to start looking into more dramatic options for anti-aging. Injectables like Botox and Juvederm can fill in wrinkles for up to months at a time, and non-invasive treatments like IPL Photofacials.
Facelift creams are an excellent starting point for people with mild signs of aging, or people who aren’t ready for a more dramatic treatment. Healthy Skin Portal offers a range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments designed for anti-aging. Choose from dermal fillers, ablative facials, laser skin rejuvenation, and much more. Contact our representatives now to schedule a complimentary consultation with a skincare professional in your area.
If you're looking for hair removal clinics in Chicago, you're in luck. Learn more about the popularity of laser hair removal in Chicago here.
The elements can be cruel in Colorado Springs, making the city's excellent cosmetic clinics all the more important for people hoping to keep their skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Everything you need to know about laser hair removal, how lasers for hair removal work, pricing, and finding a hair removal specialist in Manhattan.
For Seattle residents serious about anti-aging treatments and long term skin rejuvenation, there are a number of excellent Seattle Photofacial providers offering impressive results for a fair price.