Top 10 Vegan Skin Care Products
by Vanessa Day
Veganism is an extreme form of vegetarianism that goes beyond avoiding consuming meat. Vegans swear off all animal products like eggs, milk and honey. But it doesn’t stop with food. Any clothing made from animal products is forbidden and any merchandise tested on animals can pretty much be counted out of the Vegan lifestyle. With these kinds of strict regulations, it’s difficult to find products that are acceptable. Luckily, the use of organic ingredients is a booming trend in the skin rejuvenation and beauty industry, and there are a number of different manufacturers that have created Vegan-friendly skin care products. Listed below are just a few of the top vegan skin care products on the market right now.
1. Rare Natural Care Rare2B skincare line: The website claims this is the only skincare line with ingredients that are 100% vegan and organic. These hand-crafted cleansers, creams and masks include plant-based ingredients, botanical herbal extracts and natural preservatives. The combination of pure components help to keep skin clear and smooth.
2. Earth Science Gentle Skin Peel: This gentle mask features a mild fruit enzyme formulated to dissolve and loosen dead skin cells without the use of harsh chemicals. Consumers reported smoother more radiant skin, claiming their faces felt like new after using the peel.
3. Nature’s Gate Organics, Oh What a Night™ Walnut Therapy: This is a rich cream that soothes and hydrates skin with the use of French Walnut, Soy and European Beech Tree Buds. After wearing this for a night, you’ll wake up with smooth, silky skin that feels refreshed.
4. Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) Green Tea Eye Gel: Vegan enthusiasts have raved about BWC products and their outstanding results, and this eye gel is no exception. The light, oil-free gel nurtures and protects the delicate skin around the eye from dehydration and signs of aging. The powerful antioxidants and organic botanicals in the ingredients help neutralize damage from the harsh environment and the intense rays of the sun.
5. Aubrey Organics After Sun Body & Face Maintenance Moisturizer: Aubrey Organics is a known name in the Vegan world, with products that use nothing but pure and natural ingredients. This moisturizer helps to rehydrate skin after hours—or even minutes—of sun exposure. It delivers a powerhouse of elements that leave your skin quenched and smooth.
6. Cebra Whipped Shea Perk Me Up Cellulite Body Cream: This toning body soufflé contains 3 essential oils, plus mango butter to help smooth skin. It diminishes the looks of lines and bumps, and creates a more toned and even look after a few weeks of use.
7. Manakedi Active E1 Range: A line of skincare products that help to nourish and relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin as well as treat the symptoms of eczema. The line is made up of a cleanser, moisturizing cream and face & body mask. Skin will feel moist and healthy after using this organic lineup.
8. Kiss My Face Potent & Pure Facial Care: A popular skincare system created with beneficial vitamins and minerals that compliment sensitive skin. Since the ingredients are so pure, as the name suggests, pores stay clear and unclogged of chemicals.
9. JASON Red Elements Exfoliating Scrub: With the help of jojoba beads, this scrub gently polishes out skin for a radiant glow. Consumers love it because its gentle on skin, but effective at keeping it smooth. Red Elements fights free radical damage and boosts collagen production with the help of Red Tea and peptides.
10. Herbology Organic Chocolate Line: The vegan friendly minds behind Herbology have created a sweet treat for skincare. This range combines organic dark chocolate with creamy cocoa butter, almond oil and marshmallow root. While this sounds like a decadent dessert, research has actually shown that chocolate can soften skin and the anti-oxidants help repair damage and improve skin tone.
There are a number of vegan skincare products available to consumers, so it’s easy to maintain the animal-free lifestyle when it comes to taking care of your face and body. To learn more or to arrange a free consultation with a professional skin care specialist in your area, contact us today.
Related ArticlesAcne Treatment All-Stars: Epiduo vs Proactiv Solution
AngelLift DermaStrips Review
At-Home Laser Wrinkle Removal
At-Home Product Review: Dermaflage Topical Dermal Filler
Avita ReCell: Product Review
Beauty Beware: History’s 4 Most Dangerous Cosmetics
Best Facial Cleansing Cloths
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask: Product Review
Brazilian Peel Review: At-Home Skin Rejuvenation
Bremenn Research Labs Hylexin: Product Review
Choosing the Right Sunscreen for You
Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System: Product Review
Cle De Peau Beaute Releasing World’s Most Expensive Skin Cream
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula: Review
Dangers of Skin Lightening Creams
Derma Smart: Clothes for Dry Skin?
Dermadoctor MED e TATE: Product Review
Dr. Zein Obagi’s OZ Skin Health Review
ELASTIderm Décolletage System: Best of the Bust
Eyelash Extensions: LATISSE vs Xtreme Lashes
FDA Approves Epiduo Acne Treatment
From Lotions to Butter: Knowing Your Moisturizers
Kojic Acid and Skin Brightners Review
Levia Review: At-Home Psoriasis Treatment
Lumie Clear Review: Light Therapy for Acne
Lumixyl: Skin Brightening Breakthrough?
Macho Makeup: Top 5 Makeup Products for Men
Microskin Technology Offers Hope for Rosacea, Vitiligo Sufferers
Neem Oil: Nixing Oily Skin & Acne
New TRIA Blue Light Device Targets Acne
Newa Review: At-Home Skin Rejuvenation and Wrinkle Treatment
No7 Protect and Perfect: The Secret to Skin Perfection?
NuFACE Review: At-Home Electronic Skin Rejuvenator
PaloVia Review: FDA Approves At Home Wrinkle Removal Laser
Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads: Product Review
Product Review: Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Product Review: DDF Revolve 400x Micro-Polishing System
Review: HylaSponge System from 3Rx Skin Therapy
Revitol Cellulite Solution Review
Review: Claro IPL Acne Clearing Device
Review: Proactiv Dark Spot Corrector
Rodan & Fields Anti-Age AMP MD: Product Review
Sephora Collection Extractor With Lance: Product Review
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: Product Review
Stretch Mark Cream Review: Strivectin-SD
Tanda Skin Rejuvenation Review: At-Home Systems Earns FDA Approval
10 Best Skincare Products Under $10
Top 5 Non-Surgical Facelift Creams
Top 5 Over-the-Counter Acne Treatments
Top 5 Pore Reducing Products
Top 5 Stretch Mark Removal Creams
Top 10 Acne Treatments of 2009
Top 10 Cosmetic Products for 2010
Top 10 Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Companies
Top 10 Home Beauty Devices for 2011
Top 10 Makeup Removers
Top Ten Male Skin Care Products
Top 10 Organic Skin Care Product Lines
Top 10 Self Tanning Products
Top 10 Vegan Skin Care Products
Tri-Luma® Cream for Melasma
TRIA: Is At-Home Laser Hair Removal Right for Me?
The Truth About Stretch Mark Creams
The Truth About Tan Jabs
What Is Your Make-up Doing to Your Skin?: Choosing the Best Cosmetics