Facial Rejuvenation (4 Reviews) National Average Cost $1,849
Worth It Rating: 75%
- Loved It!: 50%
- Liked It: 25%
- Not Sure: 25%
- Don't Bother: 0%
No longer just associated with the fashionable elite, facial rejuvenation techniques are available across the country, running the gamut from anti-aging creams to skin resurfacing treatments and injectable dermal fillers. Some of the more popular facial rejuvenation options include:
- Cosmoderm and cosmoplast
- Chemical peels
- Laser skin rejuvenation
Generally speaking, facial rejuvenation refers to any available technique or procedure focused on restoring a youthful, vibrant appearance to a person's skin.
The signs of wear brought on by aging, sun exposure, or poor health habits often exhibit themselves most noticeably in the face. These imperfections can include wrinkles, age spots, acne, blackheads, cystic acne, acne scars, freckles, large pores, and sagging skin. Facial rejuvenation targets these problems and provides ideal solutions for patients seeking cosmetic enhancement without the downtime associated with surgical procedures.
Facial Rejuvenation Reviews:
Dr. Ourian Cares from the Bottom of His Heart
Dr. Ourian is just awesome!
Facial Rejuvenation Was A Waste
Left Me With Scars From Burns
Frequently Asked Questions
Facial Rejuvenation Side Effects:
Most side effects of facial rejuvenation are minor but include redness, swelling, and minor bruising. There is also the possibility of allergic reaction with dermal injectables like Collagen.
Can Insurance Cover Facial Rejuvenation?
Due to the cosmetic natural of facial rejuvenation, insurance companies will not usually be involved.
Related Facial Rejuvenation Articles:
- Tri-Luma® Cream for Melasma
- Permanent Makeup: Benefits and Options
- Dermaplaning for Skin Rejuvenation
- Cheilosis Treatment Options
- What Is a Stem Cell Facelift?
- Cosmelan Depigmentation Review
- Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction System Review
- Rodan & Fields Anti-Age AMP MD: Product Review
- Can Sleeping in Makeup Damage Skin?
- Arctic Peel vs. Traditional Laser Skin Treatments
- The 411 on 3-1-1: Cosmetic Tips for the Air Traveler
- Laviv Review: New Dermal Injectable Uses Stem Cell Technology
- Macho Makeup: Top 5 Makeup Products for Men
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound Skin Tightening
- Liquid Face Lift: A Nonsurgical Solution
- Ulthera Skin Rejuvenation System: Overview and Review
- Portrait Plasma Skin Regeneration Review
- Top 10 Vegan Skin Care Products
- Leading Types of Facial Treatments
- Top 10 Celebrity Complexions
- The Oil Cleansing Method: A Skincare Trend Examined
- Aluma Skin Renewal Review
- Top 10 Makeup Removers
- 8 Hangover Skin Recovery Tips
- The Science of Skin Scanners
- Silk Peel Dermalinfusion: The Basics
- Best Face Forward?: The Side Effects of Daily Makeup Use
- Made Up: The Truth About Make-Up Products & Marketing Buzz Words
- Beauty Beware: History’s 4 Most Dangerous Cosmetics
- Top 5 Non-Surgical Facelift Creams
- Chocolate Facials Show Sweets Can Be Good For Skin
- What Is Your Make-up Doing to Your Skin?: Choosing the Best Cosmetics
Popular Clinics By Treatment
If you're looking for hair removal clinics in Chicago, you're in luck. Learn more about the popularity of laser hair removal in Chicago here.
The elements can be cruel in Colorado Springs, making the city's excellent cosmetic clinics all the more important for people hoping to keep their skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Everything you need to know about laser hair removal, how lasers for hair removal work, pricing, and finding a hair removal specialist in Manhattan.
For Seattle residents serious about anti-aging treatments and long term skin rejuvenation, there are a number of excellent Seattle Photofacial providers offering impressive results for a fair price.