Wrinkles (1 Reviews)
Worth It Rating: 100%
- Loved It!: 100%
- Liked It: 0%
- Not Sure: 0%
- Don't Bother: 0%
Treatment of Wrinkles
There are many options in anti-wrinkle treatment, including non-surgical wrinkle removal procedures. Treatment for deep wrinkles tends to be a little more complex than that of fine, thinner lines, but wrinkle injection treatments, as well as laser and radio wave based procedures, are making any type of wrinkle removal increasingly manageable.
- Chemical Peel
- Collagen Injection
Wrinkles are fine lines or creases in the skin, primarily in the face, that usually result from a combination of factors, including sun and weather damage, smoking, and natural aging. Wrinkles in the face can unfortunately cause a person to appear older than they truly are, or simply reveal their true age.
How do we get wrinkles?
When we're young, our skin is more elastic and better at retaining moisture. The elasticity of the middle layer of skin is attributed to the elastin and collagen located there. These deteriorate as we age, however, and the dermis becomes thinner and unable to deliver moisture to the outer layer of skin. Additionally, the innermost layer of skin loses some of its fat (which gives skin its plumpness) over time, causing sagging and wrinkles in the surface of the skin.
How to prevent wrinkles: Avoid sun exposure and tanning booths. Do NOT smoke. DO moisturize daily and drink plenty of water...also daily!
Great Experience Has Made Me A Repeat Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Wrinkles Articles:
- Scientists Identify Skin Development Gene
- Skin Rejuvenation for Ex-Smokers
- Types of Wrinkles & How to Combat Them
- At-Home Laser Wrinkle Removal
- Radio Frequency Wrinkle Treatments
- What Causes Wrinkles?
- Top 5 Crow's Feet Treatments
- Selphyl: The Vampire Filler
- Elevess: Dermal Filler Review
- Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction System Review
- Rodan & Fields Anti-Age AMP MD: Product Review
- Aluma Skin Renewal Review
- AngelLift DermaStrips Review
- Aramis Laser Skin Treatment Review
- Popular Poplars: New Anti-Aging Secret Found in Tree's Extract
- Portrait Plasma Skin Regeneration Review
- Hydrelle: Reviewing the New Lidocaine Dermal Filler
- An Intro to Collagen Induction Therapy, aka Needling
- Getting Rid of Laugh Lines: Best Treatments for Nasolabial Folds
- Top 10 Skin Care Myths, Re-Examined
- Dr. Zein Obagi’s OZ Skin Health Review
- Macho Makeup: Top 5 Makeup Products for Men
- Benzoyl Peroxide vs Salicylic Acid: Which is Best for Adult Acne?
- Newa Review: At-Home Skin Rejuvenation and Wrinkle Treatment
- Pumpkins for Healthy Skin?
Popular Clinics By Treatment
Laser Hair Removal
Chicago Laser Hair Removal
If you're looking for hair removal clinics in Chicago, you're in luck. Learn more about the popularity of laser hair removal in Chicago here.
Colorado Springs Skin Care
The elements can be cruel in Colorado Springs, making the city's excellent cosmetic clinics all the more important for people hoping to keep their skin smooth and rejuvenated.
New York Laser Hair Removal
Everything you need to know about laser hair removal, how lasers for hair removal work, pricing, and finding a hair removal specialist in Manhattan.
Seattle Photofacial Treatments
For Seattle residents serious about anti-aging treatments and long term skin rejuvenation, there are a number of excellent Seattle Photofacial providers offering impressive results for a fair price.